The Solvit CareLift™ Rear Lifting Harness is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. Perfect for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery.
For older, injured or invalid dogs, the CareLift™ lifting harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve pet's mobility. The harness can be used with the rear section only, front section only, or with both front and rear sections for dogs that need more assistance. The full-body (front+rear) configuration can be comfortably worn full-time to make it easy to assist the pet without the hassle of installing the harness each time it's needed (great for "emergency" bathroom breaks!) The unique design of the rear section lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen. There's also a specially-shaped protector panel under the abdomen for male dogs (can be removed for females).
Solvit CareLift™ Full Body Lifting Harness Benefits:
- provides convenient and safe way to improve mobility for older, injured or invalid dogs, or those recuperating from surgery
- Features front and rear sections which can be used independently or in combination for maximum lifting assistance
- When used together, front and rear sections can be comfortably worn full-time
- Unique design reduces stress by lifting hips and abdomen together
- Includes specially-shaped protector panel for males (removes for females)
- Four lifting options available: rear only; front only; front+rear with handles; front+rear with shoulder strap
- Excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for walk or bathroom break
- Available in two adjustable sizes: medium fits pets 35-70 lbs; large fits pets 70-130 lbs (refer to sizing chart).
- One year warranty included
- Patent pending