The Palisades Pack makes multi-day backcountry adventures possible with features like removable saddlebags, two collapsible water bottles, and a load compression system.
This fully-featured dog pack is built on Ruffwear's Web Master™ Harness chassis which ensures load stability and comfortable weight distribution.
Please ensure your dog carries no more than 25% of their body weight in their dog pack
Additonal Ruff Wear Palisades Dog Backpack Features:
- Load stability and weight distribution provided by the five-point adjustable straps of the Web Master™ Harness chassis
- Removable saddlebags for rest stops and water crossings
- Two collapsible water bottles are included, each with a 1L capacity
- Load compression system secures the load for a more comfortable, compact carry
- Easy-access stash pockets on top
- Coated zippers help keep moisture out
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions
The optional Beacon emits light in four directions, forward left, forward right, backward, and straight up. Sturdy, compact, watertight, and lightweight uses lifetime LED bulbs that never need to be replaced. The Beacon is perfect during low-light and high-traffic activities to quickly locate your dog. This safety light clips onto all Ruff Wear dog backpacks, coats, lifejackets, and harnesses.
The pack's harness should have an all-around snug fit for a stable load and to prevent movement or shifting of the saddlebags. Be sure that each saddlebag has an equal and balanced load. When fitting the Palisades Pack, remove the saddlebags from the harness for easy fitting and adjustment. Then reattach the saddlebags when ready to go.
* girth = measurement around widest part of rib cage
performance fit: contoured, athletic cut
In-between sizes: Choose the smaller dog backpack for a lighter load and less bulk. Please do not use saddlebag capacity as your only sizing consideration; use the girth fit for best results.