Text Size: Default | Larger | Largest
Brand: Ruff Wear
Engineered for winter weather, these boots are designed to provide warmth and traction on snow and ice. Strap a set on your canine companion and enjoy all the activities winter has to offer!
For the best results and maximum performance, tuck the cam buckle webbing strap end into the elastic strap keeper during use. Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.
Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots™ Polar Trex™ Dog Boot Features:
Measuring Your Dog's Paw
- Set of four boots
- Vibram® Ictrek® ice-specific sole with snow gripping lug pattern provides superb winter traction
- Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Cam buckle ankle strap and cord loop closure system stays on in snow
- Internal grip cuff keeps the boot securely on dog's paw
- Extended gaiter height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trim offers 360° reflectivity
- Easy to operate & adjust in winter conditions while on the dog's paw
The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete).
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
- Lift the dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured.
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark.
- If the width is measured between 2.25" and 2.5", the dog would wear a small boot; between 2.75" and 3.0", a large.
* width=measurement across widest part of paw,when bearing weight performance fit: contoured, athletic cut
In-between sizes: Choose the larger boot for comfort and performance.
Optional Dog Boot Liners:
Bark'n Boot Liners™ will enhance the fit, upgrade the performance, and improve the comfort of your dog's boots.
- Wicks moisture away from the paws in warm conditions
- Insulate paws during cold conditions
- Protects paws from abrasion and irritation
- Durable double knit construction with reinforced toe box and cuff
- 73% Polyamide, 24% Polyester, 3% Spandex
Usually leaves Oregon warehouse within 2 business days
I have a question about this product?