True to our commitment of designing and producing innovative dog gear, Ruff Wear has revolutionized dog foot wear with the introduction of Ruff Wear Bark'n Boots™ Grip Trex™ dog shoes. Bark'n Boots™ Grip Trex™ dog shoes are perfect for protecting your dog's feet from rough summer hiking terrain, running on hot pavement, cold winter surfaces, or wet slippery boating surfaces. Bark'n Boots feature two major advancements in dog boots, an upper inspired by human shoes and a high performance Vibram® sole.
Put our Bark'n Boots™ Grip Trex™ dog shoes on your dog and unleash the athlete inside.
Bark'n Boots™ Grip Trex™ Dog Shoe Features:
Measuring Your Dog's Paw
- Set of four boots
- Built on an anatomical dog foot mold like human shoes for consistent fit, sizing, and shape
- Air mesh upper is comfortable, breathable, durable, and drainable for all-season wear
- Expansion gusset makes the dog boots easy to put on and enhances fit
- Reflective trim adds safety and nighttime visibility
- Sure cinch closure strap and lash tab ensure that the dog boots stay on the dog's paws
- Seamless construction reduces abrasion and improves fit
- Grip cuff hugs the dog's leg, stays in place, and improves comfort
Vibram® high-grip, high-traction, high-performance sole
- Omnidirectional X lug for stability and traction
- Nonmarking sole for nautical and home interior uses
- Extradurable for miles and miles of adventure
Bark'n Boots are built to secure around the ankle. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete).
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
- Lift the dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured.
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw.
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark.
- Use the chart to determine the proper size. For example: if the width is measured between 2.25" and 2.5", the dog would wear a small boot; between 2.75" and 3.0", a large.
* width=measurement across widest part of paw,when bearing weight performance fit: contoured, athletic cut
In-between sizes: Choose the larger boot for comfort and performance.
Optional Dog Boot Liners:
Bark'n Boot Liners™ will enhance the fit, upgrade the performance, and improve the comfort of your dog's boots.
- Wicks moisture away from the paws in warm conditions
- Insulate paws during cold conditions
- Protects paws from abrasion and irritation
- Durable double knit construction with reinforced toe box and cuff
- 73% Polyamide, 24% Polyester, 3% Spandex