The Freestanding Wooden Indoor Dog Gate and Crate is a unique wooden dog gate that features a free standing horizonal wooden slat design versus traditional vertical slats. Constructed from solid hardwood and featuring walnut stain, the patent pending turning ends allow the dog gate to remain freestanding while configured, bent, or twisted to block all types of entries or to create an impromtu dog crate. Dog gate is 20" high and covers a maximum opening 6 feet wide.
When the side dog gate panels are folded into the center panels, the gate becomes solid 3 1/2 foot wide freestanding indoor dog gate with no visible horizontal openings.
Freestanding Wooden Indoor Dog Gate and Crate Features:
- Made from solid hardwood with walnut finish
- Free standing wood dog gate, even when folded closed or extended to its maximum length of six feet
- Designed to fit any space
- Unique pin hinge designs allows both side panels to rotate almost 360 degrees, allowing for endless configurations to fit any space
- Side panels can be folded into lthe arge center panel, to create a single, solid flat panel indoor dog gate
- Functions as a 3-sided dog crate against a wall or in a corner of a room
- Handles are seamlessly integrated into the design to assist with moving and storage
- Minimal assembly required (Allen Key Tool Included for assembly)
- Perfect for small to medium sized dogs.