Designed for maximum insulation, the PetSafe Extreme Weather Insulated Dog Door is the perfect dog door for extreme hot or cold weather conditions. This insulated, energy efficient dog door features a three dog flap system to provide insulated barriers to conserve interior temperatures and keep hot, warm, or cold tempatures outdoors. PetSafe's Extreme Weather dog door provides a maximum energy efficiency 3½ times greater than other standard single dog flap doors.
PetSafe Extreme Weather Dog Door Features:
- 3 flap dog door energy insulating system offers home owners protection from extreme outdoor conditions, including heat, cold, drafts, insects, or driving rain
- Provides maximum energy efficiency at 3 1/2 times greater than trational single flap dog doors
- Dog Door Color: White
- Snap-on weather cover for added insulation
- Fits door thickness 1 1/2" to 2"
- Durable plastic frame
- Optional dog door installation kit available
Optional Dog Door Installation Kit
PetSafe's Pet Door Installation Kit contains everything you need to professionally install a your PetSafe pet or dog door. The dog door installation kit helps minimize temperature leakage and creates a water-resistant, insulated seal around the dog door's frame. A drill bit is also included for dog door installations in raised-panel doors.
How to measure your pet:
Step 1: Dog Height
Measure your pet from the top of the shoulders to the bottom of the chest, just behind their front legs. Add an inch or two for comfort.
Step 2: Dog Width
Measure the widest part of your pet (chest or hips). Add an inch or two for comfort.
Note: Allow room for pet's growth if they are not fully grown.