Text Size: Default | Larger | Largest
Designed for maximum insulation, the PetSafe Extreme Weather Insulated Dog Door is the perfect dog door for extreme hot or cold weather conditions. This insulated, energy efficient dog door features a three dog flap system to provide insulated barriers to conserve interior temperatures and keep hot, warm, or cold tempatures outdoors. PetSafe's Extreme Weather dog door provides a maximum energy efficiency 3½ times greater than other standard single dog flap doors.
PetSafe Extreme Weather Dog Door Features:
- 3 flap dog door energy insulating system offers home owners protection from extreme outdoor conditions, including heat, cold, drafts, insects, or driving rain
- Provides maximum energy efficiency at 3 1/2 times greater than trational single flap dog doors
- Dog Door Color: White
- Snap-on weather cover for added insulation
- Fits door thickness 1 1/2" to 2"
- Durable plastic frame
- Optional dog door installation kit available
Optional Dog Door Installation Kit
PetSafe's Pet Door Installation Kit contains everything you need to professionally install a your PetSafe pet or dog door. The dog door installation kit helps minimize temperature leakage and creates a water-resistant, insulated seal around the dog door's frame. A drill bit is also included for dog door installations in raised-panel doors.
How to measure your pet:
Step 1: Dog Height
Measure your pet from the top of the shoulders to the bottom of the chest, just behind their front legs. Add an inch or two for comfort.
Step 2: Dog Width
Measure the widest part of your pet (chest or hips). Add an inch or two for comfort.
Note: Allow room for pet's growth if they are not fully grown.
Download: User Manual (PDF)
Usually leaves MO warehouse within 2 business days
I have a question about this product?